Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Nancy

This drawing is by Ben. The red objects in the upper left corner are pinatas with candy falling from them. Underneath is a pink cake with candles. The red vertical object in the middle is an electric eel balloon. The top and upper right have balloons shaped like fish. The rectangular object on the bottom is a "candy blower" and is blowing candy. This drawing is by Josh. It has dots.


Birthday Message from Ben: I love you. It's your birthday tomorrow. My picture is the best. So... this is a special project. I love you. How are you doing? Happy Birthday. You haven't been here in a while. How are you doing? What did you do first thing when you woke up? What do you want to do? Who is with you? Love, Ben

Birthday Message from Josh: I love you. I love you, too. You too. Coloring is fun. I like dogs. Colors are good. I like dinos. I like colors. I like animals. Dinos. Dinos! Dinos! Animals. You're welcome. I can't go home. I love marbles. I like Xs. I like letters. Happy Birthday. Dinos.

Birthday Message from the rest of us: We hope it's a great day. Thanks for being such a wonderful part of our lives.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Ben and Josh for the wonderful pictures. I am having a happy birthday and miss you all.
Love Grandma Nan