Thursday, September 11, 2008

Beautiful Beautiful Autumn






These pictures were taken at the Amethyst Brook conservation area in Amherst. Our walk there included "Flower Land" and "Tree Land," a snake bridge building exercise (to help the snakes cross the stream), and floating fallen leaves under the bridge and watching them appear on the other side (amazingly, it kept happening: over and over and OVER!!) Afterwards we went to Amherst to visit my friend Marie but she wasn't at work (slacker! ha ha I know the opposite is true). Then we went to the Eric Carle Museum. At present Eli is happily watching a quilt be, and Ben and Josh are sleeping in the car. What a great day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Y'know, I saw you pull in to the parking lot -- I was at La Veracruzana eating my first non-bagged lunch in 2 weeks -- and ran over to the front store to tell Janis to tell you where to find me. Alas!