Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A Farm in Winter






As we often do on Tuesdays, we went to the Hitchcock Center this morning. It was a gorgeous day, very cold, very sunny and crisp. An amazing shade of blue in the sky. Our walk took us past the adjacent farm and even into their barn, which was FILLED with baby sheep from days to weeks old. I am surrounded by cuteness all day long, so you would think I have some kind of immunity to it. Not so. Those little lambs are so darn adorable that I almost kidnapped one - but there was no room in my sling. Plus they are all nursing so they rather need mothers of their own species. Ben commented that my breasts are not near my butt, like the sheep. You can come up with your own punchline for that one. I can't begin to choose.

No comments: