Friday, March 6, 2009

Interview with a Preschooler

I've seen this interview on a couple of blogs lately. I decided to see what Ben had to say. I also tried to get Josh's responses, but all he had to say was, "I'm not Josh, I'm a dragon. I'm hiding in my house."

1. What does your mom always say to you?
You're so cute

2. What makes mom happy?
good behavior

3. What makes mom sad?
bad behavior

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
tickling

5. What was your mom like as a child?
a child

6. How old is your mom?
i don't know

7. How tall is your mom?
as tall as daddy

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
take us places

9. What does your mom do when you’re not around?
play with josh

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
anything

11. What is your mom really good at?
teaching us, teaching me how to be nice to josh

12. What is your mom not very good at?
doing somersaults

13. What does your mom do for her job?
take care of eli

14. What is your mom’s favorite food?
every food

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
anything she does

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
uncle michael

17. What do you and your mom do together?
play

18. How are you and your mom the same?
that's a very good question. that we both wear glasses sometimes. oh! that we both have a computer! my little tiny playing computer, remember?

19. How are you and your mom different?
You have longer arms than me.

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
she loves me

22. Where is your mom’s favorite place to go?
hitchcock

No comments: