This morning we went to the Belchertown Family Center. The kids were psyched to show Matt around the place, since usually we go while he's at work. It was a really busy morning there with some regulars and some new people.
We came home for lunch, then Matt headed to the town beach with the kids. Matt and I have both received positive recommendations for the beach recently, so we've been excited to check it out. Matt especially. He is a real swimmer and has been yearning for a place to take the kids. Turns out the town beach is awesome, tons of toys, a snack bar, a playground area, picnic areas. They stayed for about three hours. They ran into several of our acquaintances from around town, so Ben had friends to play with. Josh pretty much did his own thing, mostly pouring, from the sound of it.
Meanwhile, back at the ranch... We do, actually, live in a ranch. I got a haircut. No one would know but me - just a trim. My mom had given me a gift certificate for the new Station 5 Salon for Mother's Day and I just got around to using it. It was a great haircut.
We went for another long walk this evening around the State School grounds. I had quite a few strong contractions, and I'm still having them, so we'll have to see if it keeps up.
1 comment:
Great pictures! If those contractions keep happening, give me a call. : ) Love, Mom
Post a Comment