Wednesday, July 2, 2008

When I grow up...




I am going to be a knight. I am going to get a sword and poke the dragon with my sword. In the eye. And in the side. " (Ben, today)


The kids started the day with Daddy, blueberry-cranberry pancakes, and a jump in the bouncy house. When I took over at 8, we got ready and headed to the Family Center. We haven't been there in a while but during the winter we go there at least once per week. We stayed until 12:15 or so.
At home, Josh took a nap and Auntie Delia came over with Liam while I went to a prenatal visit. I'm still healthy, still pregnant. We had a little photo shoot because Liam is SO CUTE, and Ben took some pictures. I included the one that he took of me.

After Matt came home he took the kids to THREE different playgrounds while I went grocery shopping. That's what I call above and beyond.

The kids ate, then went back outside to play some more. We stayed out there until dusk, and they didn't get to bed until 9. The question now is whether Josh will sleep past 5 am tomorrow. Stay tuned!

No comments: